Home > FOR PARENTS > HOME-BASED LEARNING (HBL)
HOME-BASED LEARNING (HBL)
- HBL Lesson Guides
- Student HBL Kit
- Support for parents during HBL
- Parents HBL Kit
- Parent Kit
- In line with the Multi-Ministry Taskforce’s latest efforts to further enhance safe distancing measures, schools will step up their safe distancing measures. From 8 April 2020, all MOE schools will shift to full Home-Based Learning (HBL) till 4 May 2020.
- During the period of full HBL, our school will provide instructions and support for your child to access a range of both online and hardcopy HBL resources so that learning can continue. Please refer to Annex A for the details of our HBL plan.
- If your child needs learning or emotional support, he/she can approach our teachers and other school personnel such as our allied educators and school counsellors, who will continue to work from home or from school. Our teachers will also be in regular contact with you and your child.
- All school-based Mid-Year Examinations will be cancelled. However, national examinations, including Primary School Leaving Examinations will proceed as planned and with the necessary precautionary measures in place.
- Student care centres will suspend their general services during this period. If you are working in essential services, and are unable to secure alternative care arrangements, you may approach the school for assistance.
- Please ensure that your child stays at home and continues to observe good hygiene practices such as washing their hands frequently with soap. If he/she feels unwell, please seek medical attention promptly and inform his/her form teacher if he/she displays any fever or flu-like symptoms. Please also inform the school should any household member issued HQO/SHN/ is in the process of being tested for COVID-19.