Home > FOR PARENTS > GENERAL INFORMATION
- SCHOOL HOURS
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Start 7.30am End 1.40pm 1.40pm 1.10pm 1.40pm 12.40pm
- 1.1 All students are strongly encouraged to settle down in the assembly area at least 15 minutes before the start of school to get ready for the school day.
- 1.2 Gate Opening Hours
- 6.30am - 7.30am
- Daily Dismissal Time
|School Gates||Main Gate||
Back Gate (Bus-stop)
|Opening Hours||6.15am - 6.30pm*||
*Main Gate will be closed at the following dismissal times or earlier when the parking spaces are full. Only school buses are allowed into the school.
Mon, Tue & Thu: 1.20pm – 2.00pm
Wed: 12.50pm – 1.30pm
Fri: 12.20pm – 1.00pm
- 1.3 For safety reasons and a smoother traffic flow, on weekdays between 7.00am – 7.30am:
- Cars coming from Kang Ching Road cannot enter the school main gate
- No right turn into the school from Corporation Walk
- SCHOOL RECESS AND LUNCH TIME
Recess P1, P2, P4 P3, P5, P6 10.10am - 10.40am 10.40am - 11.10am
- 2.1 Food and drinks should only be consumed in the canteen.
- 2.2 Students are to queue up in an orderly manner and take turns to purchase their food and drink.
- 2.3 Used crockery and cutlery must be returned to the designated receptacles.
- 2.4 Students are to keep the canteen clean and litter-free.
- SCHOOL BAGS AND PERSONAL BELONGINGS
- 3.1 Students are expected to take responsibility for all their personal belongings. The school shall not be liable for the loss of any personal valuables.
- 3.2 Students are advised to pack their bags according to their class timetable to avoid carrying heavy schoolbags. A storybook must be available for Silent Reading every day.
- 3.3 Students are not to bring excessive pocket money or valuables to school.
- 3.4 The school does not encourage students to bring mobile phones and/or unauthorised electronic devices to school. Should any student need to do so, they must adhere to the following guidelines and ensure responsible use. Mobile phones and/or unauthorised electronic devices:
- must be switched off during lessons and/or other school activities
- can only be used for communicating urgent matters after permission has been granted by a teacher
- can only be used at the Parents’ Waiting Area after school dismissal for communication purposes only
- are not allowed during tests or exams
- 3.5 Non-adherence to the above guidelines may result in the confiscation of the mobile phones and/or any other unauthorised electronic devices. These items may also be subjected to investigations. Any confiscated valuables will be returned to the child or his/ her parent at an appropriate time.
- VISITORS TO SCHOOLS
- 4.1 For the safety of our students, all visitors MUST collect a Visitor’s Pass from the security post and report to the General Office.
- 4.2 Parents/Guardians dropping off or fetching their children should wait at the Parents’ Waiting Area.
- 4.3 Parents may email their child’s teacher and make an appointment for a meeting. Parents may also email any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. More contact information is available at our school website http://www.lakesidepri.moe.edu.sg.
- Useful Contact Numbers
Contact Person Contact Numbers Opening Hours Bookshop
6565 5183 /
9220 6270 (HP)
(Open on Mon-Fri 9am-2.30pm) Dental Clinic
6265 4284 (Open on Mon, Tue & Thurs, 8am-5.30pm)
(1-2pm lunch break)
(Ms Vivian Tan)9743 9235 (HP) /6665 0798 (Fax)
(Jeep Sing Fashion)
6456 3198 (Open on Monday,11am-2pm)
In the event that Lakeside Primary School Dental Clinic is closed, pupils who require EMERGENCY dental treatment can call any of the buddy clinics (see below) for an appointment.
Dental Clinic Telephone Operating Hours Boon Lay Garden Primary School 67957542 Mon, Tues & Fri Rulang Primary School 65617150 Mon, Tues & Wed Bukit View Primary School 65674745 Wed & Fri